FLUXURIOUS WATERFRONT LIVING IN D04
REFLECTIONS AT KEPPEL BAY Penthouse
Reflections at Keppel Bay is a cutting-edge world-class development designed by the internationally-acclaimed master architect, Daniel Libeskind. Libeskind’s design is unprecedented in waterfront developments, not only in Asia but around the world.
Reflections at Keppel Bay rank amongst Libeskind’s most celebrated works. It takes pride of place among his most noteworthy creations, such as the award-winning Jewish Museum of Berlin, Denver Art
Museum, Fiera Milano in Italy and Zlota 44 in Warsaw, Poland.
A veritable masterpiece, Reflections at Keppel Bay rises like an ascending symphony of chords with its soaring sky towers and low-rise villa-style apartment blocks. The alternating heights and double curvature of the towers create a unique interplay of changing light planes and reflecting angles, presenting a spectacular vista for residents at every turn.
ABOUT REFLECTIONS AT KEPPEL BAY
|Name||Reflections At Keppel Bay|
|Developer||Keppel Bay Pte Ltd|
|Address||Keppel Bay View|
|Tenure||99 Years Leasehold|
|Target T.O.P. Date||2013|
|No. of Units||1129|
One of the top trophy homes on the market in Singapore – the penthouse at Reflections at Keppel Bay offers three floors of luxurious formal and family living, magnificent sea and city views, and a unique designer home by one of the world’s greatest architects…
- Breathtaking views from every room
- Beautifully appointed formal lounge with a corner aspect across the South-West coastline
- Grand formal dining with enclosable dry kitchen and adjacent walk-in wine cellar
- Professional-size kitchen featuring Gaggenau appliances
- Family room with kitchenette on the second floor for breakfasts or casual living
- Spectacular third-floor entertainment suite comprising a full bar and lounge, spilling into a private rooftop terrace
- Master suite featuring a parents’ retreat, walk-in wardrobe and glamorous corner ensuite with wowfactor views
REFLECTIONS AT KEPPEL BAY PENTHOUSE DETAILS